Saturday, May 4, 2013

The journey begins again....


Gracer D,

Here we go again.  Within days you are getting the chance to be the Biggest Sister.  I have such confidence in your ability at this undertaking.  2 1/2 years ago you began your job as a Big Sister with such pride when you welcomed Caroline into our family.  Caroline has become one of your best friends.  You watch out for her, you teach her new things, and you even argue with her from time to time.  Most importantly you love her.

I know you will do the same with Hudson.  You talk about how you are going help take care of him.  You claim you are going to learn to change his diapers, only time will tell.  I am certain that you will set a great example for him to follow as you have done for Caroline.  Hudson has big shoes to fill when it comes to being like his Biggest Sister.

Even though we are welcoming another child into our lives you will always be the first born.  You are the first child who called me "momma" and you taught everything I needed to know about how to be a "momma" and loved me despite my mess-ups.  I pray you always know how deep my love runs for you.

With all my love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment